When you take a walk for sight seeing in the evening at Bukit Bintang, if you were lucky you can find a street portrait painter. You can try, if you dare, to be painted on the side of the street. In May 2008, I visited Kuala Lumpur for a seminar, I took awalk around Bukit Bintang Junction. I saw this man being painted in the road side of the street. It was interesting to me. The guy could not do anything except just stay calm when I took his pictures many times.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Street Portrait Painter at Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
When you take a walk for sight seeing in the evening at Bukit Bintang, if you were lucky you can find a street portrait painter. You can try, if you dare, to be painted on the side of the street. In May 2008, I visited Kuala Lumpur for a seminar, I took awalk around Bukit Bintang Junction. I saw this man being painted in the road side of the street. It was interesting to me. The guy could not do anything except just stay calm when I took his pictures many times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment