I left Energi Mega Persada, as I have been seconded to Kangen Energy Indonesia as Exploration, Senior Manger. Energi Mega Persada owns 50 % working interest in Kangean Energy Indonesia. I will start working in Kangean Energy Indonesia as Exploration, Senior Manager on 2 May 2016.
Last Friday, 29 April 2016, I have my last Friday Coffee morning with my team on Energi Mega Persada. Eventhough I am not retired yet from EMP and I am still a part of EMP, but this assignment to KEI has made me separated from my colleague in EMP Geoscience Department, so we made a simple gathering to release me to KEI.
 |
| My friends in EMP Geoscience Department |
 |
| I was receiving a momento. a cartoon of myself. |
 |
| I was with Pak Bagus and Pak Aris Setiawan |
 |
| I was with Ali Lingga, Hendarman and Resha Ramadian |
No comments:
Post a Comment