Saturday, May 5, 2012

We Got The Visa to Cyprus

That was Friday morning, May the 4th 2012. I had not got enough sleep last night. I was on the way to my office. Early morning. In my car, I was checking several time my email on my BlackBerry. I was waiting for the decision of my board director, who are the team to go for the Cyprus business opportunity review.

Finally I got the decision on my BlackBerry. The team consist of myself, a geologist and a business development specialist. It was very tiny team for such a big project. An exploration opportunity in offshore Cyprus. Yesterday afternoon until late last night I struggled to a reasonable team for this project. A geophysicist, a geologist, a petroleum engineer, a facilities engineer, an economist and a business development specialist. But, they gave me only a geologist and a business development specialist and I was the team leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment